7.09.2012

I'm Way Past Three Strikes by Now

I'm a complete failure. Our Owen family came to visit when Zeke was two weeks young, and we had a wonderful time visiting and gabbing and catching up.

 I have two pictures.

1.  Sarah and Ezekiel after she enticed him into a deep sleep.





2.  Dude giving Lu a ride on the lawnmower.




3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9., and 10. should be evocative pictures of Dude holding his first grandson, Dudette holding hers, and many more, but I have no more pictures.   I don't even have a picture of the DISHWASHER THAT THEY GAVE US.   A DISHWASHER THAT IS NOT MY OWN SELF.  A DISHWASHER THAT IS NOT EVEN HUMAN!!!!!

This is Big News.  I even read the manual to learn how to use a dishwasher properly, but I still have no pictures.  See? I'm a compete failure.

I also don't have any pictures of my own parents holding him.  Fail, fail, fail, fail.
But look at what I DO have!  I have this urchin hanging off the porch steps, overwhelmed by the responsibilities of a carefree life.



No comments :