9.09.2026

June 2024 (All Phrom the Phone)
























Nearly the only pictures on my camera for the month are from Piper's birthday night and the day of Annika's shower, and I didn't take most of those. All the rest are ones I found on my phone, and some of those I certainly did not take. According to pictures, June involved roses, wild berries, sleeping children, at least one visit from the avuncular Joel, and some family feasts, thanks to John.  Because Millie was gone, Zeke took up the bread-making baton and went on a bread and breadstick-making spree. Mallory learned to stand up. I wanted to take a cute picture of Aidan looking handsome to send to Grandma Owen, and he shut me down. I made dozens of pretty, little petit-fours for a wedding shower. Aidan stole my coffee, and we worked in the gardens. I guess that's it?

Catching up for this month will be messy, just like it was in real life. Have at it!





































































Mallory learns to stand up. She's a fitness champ!!! This needs to be a gif, but I don't have time right now.



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Type when the red light turns green. Ready? Go!