6.13.2008

Miscellany

Here are the other pictures on the camera; between Piper's two massive photo shoots, they were just barely able to squeeze in.

Flush-faced Millie climbs UP the fire pole for the third or fourth time on a nearly 100-degree day. I don't understand...



John douses the girls with water on another scorcher.







I rest with Piper. (Yes, I'm paler than the moon, but give me a few weeks and several painful sunburns, and I'll be a bit more pink than pale.)



Resting some more. Same shirt; different day. (Snapshot by John.)


John took Mildred and Annika out on a day-long date, and Susannah stayed home to bond with me.

She painted.



and she watered some plants. (The poor girl didn't know she got the bitter end of the bargain, either.)



To cap it off, here again is our star, yawning. (Note the one leg perpendicular. I told you she does that on her back!)

3 comments :

Rebecca said...

That one leg perpendicular is too funny!

PS. Having a baby resting on you like that looks so comfy. I want that. Right now. THIS VERY MINUTE.

Griffen said...

Sprinklers, I have always thought, are highly overrated. Especially when there's a perfectly good tea kettle at hand.

By the way... Gardening? I couldn't even get out of bed without a boost for the first two months after c-section.

Abigail said...

I wanted to start it the day after we got home, but the heat was pushing high 90's, with humidity that lasted for the next four days. I'm an absolute wimp in humidity. I could handle the c-section, but humidity vanquishes me with a pinky finger.