10.30.2008

Promised Land



Don't ask me to remember why we were in Nanticoke this day. I think it was to pick up fall/winter clothes from my brother's barn, but I can't be certain. I am certain of this, though. We went walking for an hour and a half and came back with baskets full of weeds, seeds, and pods, including teasel which now stands tall in our bathroom corner.


Millie and Annie climbed a tree, and I lamely stood on tiptoe and held the camera over my head to take a picture. (I would have climbed, were it not for the probably loss of Piper on the way up.)




After gathering dry bits of God's work to identify, we walked to the house and the girls helped Grandma clear the corn rows.




Before leaving, Susannah and Huck commiserated together.


2 comments :

Laura said...

I adore the picture of Susannah and Huck. They are both so happy!

Abigail said...

I think they were sharing a good joke together! It was probably on me...