3.01.2012

Lay up for Yourselves Treasure


Much of the wallpaper border in the dining room only came off with (im)patient scraping and peeling before it settled in sad, little scrap heaps on the floor, but once in a while I'd remove a large strip whole.  Then I'd do a victory dance.

Annie must have plundered one of these long strips because I found this a few days later.




Like any responsible mother would, I unrolled it,




and then I took pictures of the treasure map to keep for posterity.

Steps to finding Pirate Tresure

(Beware the volcano at the base of Mount Hunger!)


And watch out for Kwakce-Kwakce.



Crocodile Creek



The ocean and a lake.






Hiest mountain.  ("WHO! This is a long distance!)



Desert hot.  (It's relly hot out her...)


Afrakan tigers and palm trees. (Rowr.)   Maybe the lions grew stripes?



Tiger pit, naturally.




And finally, after many perils, you're rewarded with the tresure.

Who.  That was a long distance.



No comments :