7.10.2012

He Ate Through One Nice Green Leaf

And after that he felt much better.





I've said it before (Titi!), but there's no harm in saying it again:
It pays to have crafty chums.



Now, I'm not saying one should seek out talented people for friends simply because someday, if one is patient, one will be rewarded with cool stuff...
but it's true.

(Not that I would be shallow enough to do that, though.)

The birth of a baby boy after a string of beautiful girls has garnered us (him) more outfits for this summer than ten baby boys could reasonably use, but who needs clothes when he was also given a crisp, green leaf to wear, a la Adam and Eve.





Is this not the most clever baby blanket you've ever seen?  You're not allowed to answer with anything less than a resounding "Why, yes!  It surely is!"   (It's my blog, after all, and I'm a dictator.)

Good thing Ezekiel loves dictators.






He especially loves it when dictators wrap him as snug as sushi.


    



My friend Rebecca made this and paired it with some green snail pants that will be featured once Ezekiel properly fits into them, although, like I said already, who needs clothes when one looks this great in a leaf.


 Yes, Ezekiel, you're wearing a leaf for the indefinite future.


                

6 comments :

Laura said...

He is delicious!

Unknown said...

Cutie pie, that's for sure!!!

Michelle P said...

Oh my goodness Abigail-- he is beautiful, er, I mean, handsome!! Those are some gorgeous eyes!! :-)

Molly said...

ADORABLE! He looks so healthy, beautiful and handsome!! And I love the leaf blanket - very clever:-) Ezekiel looks wonderful in Green!

Much love!

Rebecca said...

OH-so sweet! It makes me so happy to see a picture of him in it. Thank you for posting them!

Hilda said...

Absolutely adorable! Gives me an idea----hmmmm! So good seeing you and your beautiful girls and handsome son! Hilda