9.03.2019

Leftovers





What is the moral choice when confronted with a snake preparing dinner? For better or worse, we let the dinner go.





This weird guy just showed up one day and started mowing! He even picked a sign up on his way.







Lucinda makes the best gifts. John's Father's Day gift made me happy.

Upside down. Oops. Just turn your computer upside down.




I had to move Millie's bed to access the window, and I found all this yarn and fiber hiding underneath. When I asked her if she could store some of it in the basement, she said she needed it all near. Ha! Now that's some security blanket.



2 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

HA! Obviously I posted about our snake-eating-toad experience before seeing that you saw the same thing! You may be nobler than us - we just stood by and watched.

Abigail said...


Susannah was standing nearby with us.
I HAD to try for toad extraction.

(I'm also a person who as a girl would be emotionally torn when I saw a spider catching a fly, and would more often than not rescue the fly and leave the spider bereft. Now, I root for the spider. :) )