3.24.2021

Giving Thanks

 

We had a small gathering for Thanksgiving, and the girls and I prepared enough food to make both the table and the guests groan, but I took only a couple of pictures of food and no pictures of people. 


Here's a turkey.







And a pie!



And a second pie!




And nine pies!




Oops. I inadvertently lied. Here's a patient Tadhg boy, waiting for us to gather and eat.







On FATFROG (Friday-After-Thanksgiving-Family-Reunion-of-Gaming), Dude and Uncle Tim stopped by, and Aidan roped them into a killer game of Uno.






Bonus photo: 
Uno is one of Aidan's favorite games, and I frequently see him playing with Cadence and Skylark. His trick to consistent victory is a simple one-- he stacks his hand with scores of black cards from the deck before calling them down to play. I discovered this one day when he came to show me his hand and couldn't stop gleeful chortles from spilling out.






Bonus video: Skylark and her convincing turkey call. (Thank you for the masks, Molly!}







No comments :