11.13.2021

Real Time



Ransom Arthur is one year old today!
It's enough of an occasion for me to break away from the busy for a minute to mark it with a few crummy photos.

Blurry birthday boy during his birthday breakfast this morning. Other people appreciated it, but he wouldn't touch it!








I snapped my fingers to get his attention a couple of minutes ago. I captured his interest, all right, but all he wanted was to learn how to make that fantastic noise with his own fingers.







Another blurry photo, and with the be-markered background and grubby overalls of real life, here's the gap-toothed grin that brings us joy and joy and joy again. What a gift you are, dear little lovebug.  I cannot express all you mean to us.  (And now I'm off to go find him and smooch him.)



 

4 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

Oh, how wonderful!
Happy birthday, dear little Ransom!
What a beautiful delight he is.

Abigail said...

That he is!
<3

Molly said...

Belated Birthday wishes, Ransom! Did he master snapping his fingers, yet? I have no doubt he'll be snapping away any day now. Such a sweet boy.
And smart, too!
Happy Birthday!!

Much love!

Abigail said...

He keeps trying! No luck yet. ;)