3.26.2022

Little Fire Turns SEVEN: May 2021







Luci and Piper outdid themselves with Aidan's birthday couch. They made an entire birthday room in the library, with a coloring (and candy) table, two couches, and elaborate birthday signs.

















Was he HAPPY?  Yes, indeed.

















The paltry amount of birthday pictures is due to the fact that right after breakfast, I fell and broke my tailbone, so I spent most of the day at the walk-in waiting for x-rays before coming home just before supper. Just in time to cut and decorate the cake that Millie stepped up and made like a champ while I was gone. 


Aidan wanted a parrot cake. My last-minute decorating left much to be desired, but, still, it's parrot-like enough.





He was so sweet and easy-to-please and didn't care one bit about the messed-up day. I love this funny, fiery boy. He is our Most Very Favorite Aidan Raphael, the best one in the world.


















 

No comments :