9.09.2023

July Fourth, 2023









Our extended Owen family and Grandma J. came over to celebrate Independence Day with good food and Grandpa's traditional box of explosives.  It was our first Fourth without Millie and Annika, who were in VA, so we ate their share (of the food, not the explosives).




























Sarah took half of these pictures on my camera, including this exquisite one of her angelic-looking son Zion. 😉




















































































1 comment :

Molly said...

What a FUN gathering! I can’t tell you the last time I enjoyed fireworks in a backyard. I’m pretty sure I was still teenager. 🙄 Now, due to our drought situation, fireworks are only seen as a community event with firetrucks nearby. Your July 4th celebration looked absolutely festive with so many family and friends. Those desserts look gorgeous and magazine worthy. I bet they were delicious, too!