9.09.2023

Thank You, Robert Treman

 


This is one of our family's favorite places to spend a day together, but the last time we came, I was pregnant with Ransom.  There's nothing like family adventuring at Robert Treman, and I was happy to be able to walk these gorgeous trails with everyone again. It was a wonderful day with my favorite people.

I have no pictures of swimming in the proper swimming areas or of our picnic. Oops. Instead, here's a tousled jumble of pictures from the hike that I stole from Millie's and Susannah's phones. I don't know who took what pictures, so it's a good thing it doesn't matter, anyway.


Here's a video of one of our favorite spots, as a bonus. 































































































































































































































1 comment :

Molly said...

What a GORGEOUS place! No wonder it’s so treasured. I need to come up and do some hiking. I’m glad everyone could be together for such a special day.

Much love!