9.09.2023

Lephtovers Phrom the Phone



I took this picture halfway through trying to shore up the corn after a windstorm.






Susannah and I planted new flowers this year! Two early summer favorites were the larkspur and snapdragons.
















The three oldest girls went to Alaska to visit Uncle Andy, Aunt Wendy, and all the cousins (and babies!). They flew for the first time, went on many adventures thanks to Andy's generosity, and have a slew of gorgeous pictures. It was a trip of a lifetime, and they'll remember it when they're grannies, but all I have to show for it is this picture of them at the airport.






The rest of us went to the Syracuse mall to kill time until their flight left, just to make sure they didn't need any rescuing.  They didn't, and we got multiple escalator and elevator rides out of the deal, along with bourbon chicken. I took these pictures to send the girls, and they're still on my phone, so I'm plopping them here, too.










Skylark said the girls' plane must have crashed here. 
















And slurpies! It's been a long time since we've seen a 7-11, and it brought back Long Island vacation vibes.









 

1 comment :

Molly said...

Alaska is on my bucket list. I’m glad your girls were able to share this special experience together before Annika is married. Lovely memories of moments shared.

Much love!