5.04.2021

Christmas Cheer All Through the Night



Stocking-stretching right before bed (reaps greater earthly rewards than quad stretching).


















And then the whole house went to sleep, even Ransom, my faithful companion.






He stayed by my side through All The Cookies.






As always, my photo-realistic representation of my children in cookie form was spot-on. I'm sure there's no need for me to tell you which cookie belongs to which child.  They look so realistic you probably did not even realize they were cookies instead of my children!  (Oldest to youngest, beginning with Mildred...)











































Thank goodness. This year I finished it all before dawn broke.

Peace.
















 

3 comments :

Molly said...

These are some of my favorite photos of your Christmas season. Those cookies! Not only yummy looking but so cute and creative especially Ransoms - adorable! The peaceful scenes of your home in the wee hours of Christmas day are beautiful. I could get lost in the calm and quiet these photos depict.

Much love!

Rebecca said...

ugh. I just love your home. You have made it so lovely. Your kitchen is positively magical.

I love how Ransom's baby cookie is placed on the plate in such a way as to appear like he has a little baby tendril sticking up.

Abigail said...

Both of you need to be here BEFORE five o'clock a.m. in order to see what it really looks like! It takes all night to get to these pictures, ha! ;)