5.13.2021

Phone Leftovers


I took my phone to weekly worship when Newmans were hosting, and I took a picture of these matching girlies in their ball gowns.







But when we left, my phone got left behind.







When I got it from Rebecca a few days later, I discovered some bonus photos from Warren Center denizens...


AND THEY COMPLETELY DESERVE TO HAVE THESE POSTED WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. I FEEL NO GUILT. (Well, maybe a little guilt...but you DID leave them on my phone!)
























In January, Mildred passed her driver's test!







And I passed the You've Lost All Self-Respect fashion test.
At least I'm succeeding in one area of my life.



 

5 comments :

Rebecca said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA.

That last quip and photo just totally made my day.

Deborah Purdy said...

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. Mine, too.

Abigail said...

You're welcome.
I dress to serve the people.

heidiann(e) said...

I am also here to say I burst out in a loud snort of laughter at your photo.

Abigail said...

Yeah, one of the girls took that picture right after I came inside from driving somewhere. I'm pretty sure it was just down to Mopsy's, but even so, nothing but high fashion for me. :)