5.04.2021

Leftovers





Aidan loves our mail lady. I do, too. She never calls the authorities when he rushes out half-clothed to get the mail, and she occasionally leaves him mail-related gifts in the mailbox. I printed out this photo for him to include in a thank-you card to her, and it makes me giggle every time I look at those ears. Now that's the way to wear a U.S.P.S. visor!





I don't know why people think thrift store sneakers might be contributing to Annika's knee problems. Really, now, five dollar sneakers have their place! (...just maybe not when hills and distance are involved, I guess. ) Anyway, here is the big grin she flashed when showing off the fancy sneakers her generous friends Evan and Kristi gave her. The sneakers are not quite so vivid these days due to Newbsanity's mud, but that's what she gets for using them! ;)





Grandma Owen strikes again with a personalized shirt. I guess she figures he's our last baby, so hand-me-downs aren't a priority. (...we'd be happy for an eleventh and/or twelfth baby to make this purchase impractical.)






Oh, Skylark. You've got the most beautiful face.






Yes, this is a box of tissues. This is the box that the nurse gave me while I was in labor with our Sunbeam. Perfect, yes?






On to the leftover phone pictures!








 


l














This lady got the perfect shirt from Pete and Sarah for Christmas.









Here are the leftover videos, heavy on Skylark and Gummy Burrs because we couldn't help but record her smug enjoyment.














1 comment :

Molly said...

Each picture deserves its own comment. Loved them all - especially of your sweet Mom. She's looks too cute for words in that t-shirt! And much too young to claim 33 grandbabies!!!

Much love!