6.17.2021

Leftover Phone Snapshots, in the Order in Which I Took Them



A neighbor gave us 10 hens! Millie had to bring them indoors to show them off. I was impressed but not over-the-moon...





Millie whipped up this cheater's skirt with the most gorgeous gold batik.  The lighting stinks, but the girl doesn't. 





Oh, my little love. Such sweet days.





Baby Chrissy and Baby Ransom. If you know, you know. 






Here are two blurry snapshots of Susannah and Lucinda's joint birthday celebration at Grandma and Grandpa Owen's house. We didn't have to drive six hours for this! It's still a bit unreal that the party house is now only 20 minutes away.









I leave you with a tasteful picture that I must have taken to send to John. I thought it was a rat. It was a chipmunk, though, and it's still on the loose. 

This has a certain aesthetic sense, eh?
 



 



No comments :