6.17.2021

Tapping Trees 2021



For some reason, I mostly tapped trees with three little ones this year until Annika came out for the last half. Who knows why? I also don't know why I apparently handed my camera into one of their hands for safekeeping. 




I deleted over 70 pictures of who-knows-what a few days later.




















Ah! Now I remember why Annika only joined me for the last half. It's because she was on a run. Here she comes!










Now you know why the three little ones stuck around. The first taste of sap-run!

















And, no, I haven't the least idea why their fashion choices kept changing.




 

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

I refuse to even look at these pictures.

Abigail said...

This might be the last of them. Just in time for 2021 snowfall, right? Blah, said Toad.