2.02.2021

Sunday




Ransom and I were up most of the night, and Sunday morning was a blur. Somewhere in the middle of my throwing bins around in the basement to find the baby boy baptism outfit so that I could wash it in time, Mopsy showed up in her slippers to meet her newest grandbaby.

It's not the greatest picture, but look at those two! Thirty-three grandchildren and counting, and it still doesn't get old. 




Newborn size, and he's swimming in it.




Oh, sweet baby. On your baptism morning, God was with you, as He remains with you now, and as we pray He will be for the rest of your life. May those washing waters work good, and may your heavenly Father grow you strong and righteous, a man to love God, to love others, and to speak truth.







 

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

Mental note: for the next baby, unpack something white BEFORE delivering the baby.

I mean, especially since you baptize 30 seconds after the baby comes! HA!

33 grandchildren- and with a happy face like that! I love your Mom.

Abigail said...

In my small defense, the procrastinator in me wasn't planning on getting home from the hospital late on a Saturday night! Also, I had to uncover it from the STILL Doomful and Drear Basement of Horror.