Aidan Turns TEN (May 2024)
Aidan turned ten a few days after Mildred and Henry's wedding. I was a zombie, but the kiddos pulled through with a birthday couch, coffee, and decorations before I had breakfast ready.
Mildred's wedding flowers decorated the tables, and, as you can see, we still couldn't find the birthday candles.
That night, the most hotly anticipated gift was not the bag of candy from Grandma J.
It was this gem, wrapped up in a garbage bag.
Aidan counted down for a couple of years until this day arrived-- the You're-Ten-Now Big Birthday Quilt Day!!!
It was beautiful, and it had trains on it, and he loved it and loves it still. (And these blurry pictures are my reminder that I need to take a picture of his birthday quilt while it's still in good shape!)
Thank you, Grandma. You're a wonder.







No comments :
Post a Comment