8.22.2026

The Tiniest Zoo in the World (May 2024)


The week of the wedding, we also somehow slipped in a trip to the tiniest zoo in the world.  It really might be the tiniest zoo in the world, but it's the only one we've ever been to, and it's special to us, if only for that. 








Millie took most of these pictures. I know this because I'm in a lot of them!










































Aidan is still both bewitched by and scared of wolves. 



















These zoo wolves look absolutely terrifying!






















































Cadence is still bewitched by (and not scared of) penguins. 
















































It was a good day but a long one, not just for Mallory but for all of us. 









This girl. What a joy she was and is to us. 






Sigh. And here are weird pictures from my phone, all out of order and in a jumble. 











































And one last family picture at the tiniest zoo in the world?
I tried. 













No comments :