7.05.2019

January

An Abi-blogger's Song:

By the yard, it's hard, 
By the inch, what a cinch.
Never stare up the stairs, just step up the steps; 

Little by little, inch by inch. *


I don't remember much about January, but I'm sure wild wind, an icy driveway, and buckets of tea were part of the equation. I haven't forgotten the Bûche de Noël for our Epiphany party, though. There are many reasons why I've gained almost twenty pounds since last October. (Hint: pregnancy is not one of them. Additional hint: Overeating is.).


Thank you, Millie.










And Millie made hats and other fibrous stuff. I can't remember if I put this one on here yet, so here it is. (Isn't she cute?)





Boots are optional in winter, right?




Of course, right.




Good puzzle form, Zeke.






*I wasn't raised Baptist, but I attended Baptist schools for K-12, and I still belt out this song from fifth grade, thanks to a memorable role as Vanity Felinus in The Friendship Mutiny. And now no one's surprised that I grew up to create Frugal Fancy-pants posts, huh.


Onward, ho, to the rest of January!




No comments :