7.05.2019

Roberson


In January, we used our Roberson gift card right before they packed the trees away until next Christmas. Thank you, McGamma! The last (and only other) time we went to Roberson was five years ago, so it was about time.

I like Cadence better than the exhibits. Here she is on display.







Lucinda Hope, I love you, too.




The massive train exhibit is a world in miniature and remains one of my favorite parts.





Also one of my favorite parts...
















Giant Nutcracker!






Cadence's preferred mode of perusing the exhibits was sitting.










Ezekiel requested I take a picture of him with the bear.
Which bear is superior? My vote's for the one in plaid.






Luci and her ducks.








Birdie and birds.






Hurrah for Polish blood! I plopped them in front of the Polish tree for a picture five years ago, too. They were just as happy about it this time around. (What a "mom" thing to do. I sometimes think we shouldn't be allowed cameras.)







I loved watching Lucinda enjoy this room in the mansion. She was pretending it was hers and wore a pursed smile of delight the entire time.




Oops. An abrupt end.
I took this picture of Annika and Piper in the Harry Potter room just before my camera died.







2 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

Ooooo!!!
That looks REALLY fun!!!

Abigail said...

We've only gone when their Christmas display is up, and it's a perfect amount. They have a planetarium on the premises, too!