12.05.2019

Leftovers


I don't know how this October picture slipped through the cracks, but I'm posting it because it made me laugh. Smee's on a bucket.







This most recent wig has mightily tempted me to chop my hair (and to get my first dye job?). We all know where that last impulse led me, though, don't we, and I don't even have pregnancy hormones to blame it on this time.







Here's a bad-quality picture of high-quality fun.





Ezekiel is asleep next to his building sketchbook, his head no doubt filled with dreams of Building All the Things.




It was a good puppet show. They suspended Super Grover from fishing line so it looked like he was flying jerkily through the air. I took a video, but after 20 seconds, the show devolved into 5 minutes of chaos.




The children rake lots of leaves every year, but this November was particularly momentous because they now have a neighborly grandpa with a LEAF BLOWER! In case you, like my children, have never encountered a leaf blower manned by Grandpa O. for an entire day, it results in spectacular leaf piles all over the yard. I even stole a few for the garlic bed.










No comments :