11.30.2022

Phone Lephtovers






WHY DOES SUSIE HAVE A BILLION DUDES??!!!! 
Why, indeed, Soozie? YOUR MAMA WANTS TO KNOW!











                           




My friend Rebecca supports my love of magical, wooden toys and crafted this tiny ornament that makes me SO happy. Even looking at this picture makes me happy! I can't wait to unpack him from the attic and take a picture of him next to my giant wooden Pinocchio figure (who is not at all creepy and who lives year-round in our sunroom).





For Molly: The search for the shepherd still goes strong each Christmas season. Aidan came downstairs to me one morning before Epiphany and told me he couldn't figure out where I'd hidden the shepherd. Har, har, har, Aidan...





Are these normal toys for babies?  They are in a gaming household.






I cut off a bunch of Cadence's unhealthy hairs, and Aidan grew himself an instant beard.









Here's lovely Mildred in a pinafore- with pockets!- that she drafted before sewing. She was thrilled to make something she loved that fit as if it had been made for her (for it had).


 







And last, a grand reason to fix the dryer. Rebecca introduced me to the world of homemade fire starters, and, if possible, I'm never going back to life without them.  Egg cartons, dryer lint, and melted wax from candle stubs combine to make fire-starting as easy as pie.




No comments :