3.24.2023

Millie's Turn (10/22)

 

Millie had to housesit for a couple of weeks, and, with the permission of the owner, she had a sleepover. She used the opportunity as an excuse to practice her photography with a photoshoot.

Of the impressive number of good photos she took, I'm only stealing a portion in order to plump up this month. Plus, they feature some of my favorite people!  Here's my formal request that next time, Millie, you make sure someone takes some pictures of you and Candida, too.  You know, ones that showcase your combined beauty more than these two do...
























Susannah brought her camera, as well, so there were pictures of pictures of pictures. 



















I wasn't going to include any of Susannah's photos on this post in order to keep things simple, but I couldn't resist this one. It makes me happy to see these two chums still holding hands all these years later.











































































































4 comments :

Farmgirl said...

These photos exude joy and make me smile.

Abigail said...

Me, too! These girls have been friends since they were babies, and it's a deep joy to see them still so close today. <3

Rebecca said...

Well now we know! If anybody asks us about photographing weddings- we can point them to your girls! WA-HOOOOOO!!

Awesome pictures, all.

I love the last road ones- they are stunning.
And the one with Annie and Corynn holding hands got me a bit misty too.

Abigail said...

So much sobbing.
I just can't take it.

And I'll let Millie know about the weddings. Given her behind-the-scenes peek of my last experience, I don't know if she'd be interested, though. ;)