7.22.2022

First Evening



We're practically professionals. After supper, Annika arriveed home from work, ate supper, asked when on earth we were ever going to have time for her senior pictures, and I said, "NOW. Let's do some NOW!" She grabbed two outfits, we drove down the hill, and I looked around for pockets of light as the sun began to set. 


Because she'd want you to know, she hates most of the pictures of herself in the plaid shirt. 
Too bad. I think she's cute.
















































































































 

5 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

I love them all!

I can't even pick a favorite.

Abigail said...


Pick one of the plaid shirt ones as your favorite, so I can tell her and then watch her groan at the fact that they exist. :)

Rebecca said...

Oh man! How could I not have commented on these?!

I love ALL of these. Annie laughing on the tractor. Annie in the road.

Sigh.

You should have passed out graduation BOOKs, not cards. How could you choose?!

Rebecca said...

12th one down. Can it get better than that?!

I love that girls smile.

Abigail said...

Apart from the recalcitrant camera, she made it so easy!