1.29.2020

BIG NEWS






I'd mentioned that John's parents gave us the huge gift of a beautiful, new kitchen this past fall. The men who were doing the labor had a lot on their plates for the last few months, so just last week, it reached completion. Here's a sneak peek until it's clean and the daylight increases enough for nice pictures of the whole shebang. And, while I'm at it, I'll take nice pictures of the miracle patio they materialized from our junk heap carport (which, if you were paying attention, you already saw glimpses of in Susannah's 13th birthday party post!).

And while I'm at that, I should post those pictures of the finished closet-bedrooms.

For now, I keep pinching myself. That sink! It's as big as a bathtub!


4 comments :

elizabethfrances said...

Yay! I just popped on and saw this. maybe I will pop on again and see some more. I hope I can come and wash some dishes in this sink soon!

Rebecca said...

A truly amazing gift!

That SINK! If I get too green with envy, I'll just hop on in and wash it off.

heidiann(e) said...

My eyes just popped out of my head! WOWZERS!
It looks fabulous!

Abigail said...

Elizabeth,
Yes! Emailing you today...

Rebecca,
Ha! You're welcome to. I'll provide bubble bath. (Swimsuits required, so the kitchen can still be family friendly.)

Heidi,
Thanks! You can admire it in person anytime, hopefully with a little one in arms for US to admire!