1.29.2020

Eve of Christmas Eve


...in which we wear crowns of electric lights and overburden a beautiful green tree.


Electric light crowns, from littlest to biggest, with an interlude of Bunny.






















































































 O, Tannenbaum, if you knew what we were going to make you carry, you might skip town!
















\












The following picture is for any Houghtonites who remember that time I nearly superglued my lips permanently together. Not much has changed with age. It took me five minutes to rip these two fingers apart. Superglue is my kryptonite.






A break before putting the star on.























Another tree decked; Lord willing, many yet to come.











3 comments :

Rebecca said...

That group shot of haloed children would make a fabulous Christmas photo- each of the bigger kids had different solid colored shirts even!

The tree was amazing. Do you feel a little let-down when you take down the Christmas decorations... like all the sparkle and cheer of winter is gone? Or are you happy to tuck it all away and have less clutter everywhere?

I guess I feel a bit of both- despite the fact that they are contradictory.

Abigail said...

If I was diligent enough to have send yearly Christmas photos, sigh.

And yes! And no. :)
I'm with you on this one.

Abigail said...

To have-send.
I am efficient enough to combine both into one.