8.28.2020

One Drop from the Ocean


These pictures represent one drop from the hundreds that the girls' friends took during their nine eleven-hour day, and I'm putting them here 'cause it's our family's only photo album...someday to be lost in the internet ether. I would give individual credit, but I've already got a blogging headache and just need to git 'er done.

Thank you Heidi, Caleb, Deirdre, and Cadie! I'm pretty sure you're the ones who took all these. If you want individual credit, pipe up in the comments and let me know! :)

Sorry for the jumble. I was squinting at thumbnails and hastily picking scattered photos to download. This is the last post I need to finish before I'm caught up! Hurry-scurry.






Ruth was gracious enough to spend most of her 22nd birthday at someone else's party, so we made her the reluctant star for a few minutes.















































































































































There are at least 70 unflattering pictures of me squinting and supporting my aching body. I figured I should post one of them.















Susannah must vanish on digital cameras. Weird.  (Caleb! This is your doing. Corynn and Justin need their arms back.)



















































































































Good night, all.


3 comments :

Heidi said...

Once again, I am honored to be on your legendary blog!!! That party was FANTASTIC and thanks again for letting me eat your cheese at 2 am!!!

Rebecca said...

It looks like Corynn wins the most photo-bombing contest!

What a fun time. I just think you are so amazing to pull off so many wonderful parties this summer with Sunny hanging on for the ride, pinched nerves and plantar fasciitis. You are a WONDER.

Abigail said...

Heidi,
ANYTIME! I mean it. :)

Rebecca,
You know the trick.
Lots of helpers! The girls are wonders.