8.28.2020

Spring


Joel breaks ground in the lower garden.






  After months of chaos, bare floor appears in the bedroom.






Bare floor does not mean bare shelves, however...ulp.





Millie suffered some hard loss this spring. This is the last picture I took of her with Lewis before his untimely death.




Annika unearths treasure in the upper garden.





Someone needs to help her define treasure better.







Millie uses the camera more than I do. After seeing color ribbon the sky, I later find it stored in the camera.






Nixie tests out a new look.





Millie made a cake. Rude pedestrians photo-bombed it.





Always take a snack to bed. You never know when you might need it.





Lazy boy sits in the sumac.





Richest woman in the world.





 A tornado at rest.












As you can guess from a four-month dearth of snapshots, spring and summer strongholded me and never let go. Even now, blogging instead of Other-ing is probably not the best choice, but I want to catch up before h'learning begins again. I haven't taken many photos except for "duty" ones while M.I.A.-- birthday parties and the like-- but here's to another fresh start.

So it goes...

_______________________________________________


p.s. APONI JOI!!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

_______________________________________________


2 comments :

Rebecca said...

OH- that sunbeam picture is so fabulous. And the caption for it too... Too true.

Abigail said...

Oh, I dunno.
We might be tied for World's Richest Woman. :)