8.28.2020

Spring Leftovers



I found this picture of me looking weathered and careworn. John took it during a day of family gaming. I'm sure he beat me. He always does.





Aidan really is a Raphael.






Sammy's (a.k.a. St. B.'s/a.k.a. Fatty's) owner stopped in for a visit in the early spring. He was huge then, and he's only grown! It was the sweetest thing to see Olivia and him immediately recognize each other. She started nipping his ears and generally acting like a scolding mama at once.




(photo by Millie)




(photo by Millie)




An overdue sleepover. I don't know why they're all inspecting the old car, but I'm sure we had a roaring good time.





Someone done chopped her hairs.















A proper picture of the cake sans photobombers.





This spring Grandpa Owen taught Aidan to drive the zero-turn mower. We're all in trouble now.








No comments :