8.28.2020

Sunbeam Has a Spine...


...and a hand!

I was going to wait another month or so to go to the doctor, but I went a bit earlier instead because this babe is so consistently low that I was concerned about placenta previa or vasa previa (both of which I had with Piper). Well, the placenta looks fine! We can't say the same about the baby, though, as Sunny is breech transverse and tucked so tight and low that these are the only two pictures the technician could give me.

Spine.

Hand.

But they're beautiful ones, yes?

Happy Almost-30-Weeks, Baby!







5 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

Beautiful indeed, blessed Sunny!
I'll pray for this wiggle-worm to squirm to a head-down position, asap.
Thankful to hear the placenta and all else looks healthy.

Sending love!

Rebecca said...

A beautiful spine it is. What a glorious child!

Prayers for baby turning without the need of standing on your head against a wall But if at some point you need a spotter, you can call on me and I'll be there! ;-)

Josh Tate said...

You and John have good spine genes. And hand genes.

Josh Tate said...

This is Sarah, btw.

Abigail said...

New pictures of Sunny standing on her/his head! Hurrah! Now I don't have to. Phew.

Take a look at the face picture, Sarah. Our face genes are pretty darn great, too. ;)