6.01.2023

*NEWS ALERT*

I'm counting my camera before it's hatched, but after saving all my earnings from the last couple of years, I just bought an amazing camera on ebay to replace my long-broken Fancy Camera. 

A photography store was selling a store model with zero shutter actuations. ZERO! It comes with the warranty and looks gorgeous on the screen.

And if the camera arrives and is clearly a shabby model someone stole off the street and sold through a seedy pawn shop, I'll leave a follow-up post on here telling you all not to anticipate a revived shotsnaps, after all.

And you can make fun of me.

3 comments :

Molly said...

I eagerly await! ❤️
Much love to you!

Rebecca said...

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait until 2023 pics start showing up! :-)

Abigail said...

Sooooooooooon.