6.09.2023

Birdie Turns Seventeen

 










I remembered that Tim was visiting the weekend of Susannah's birthday, but I had forgotten that Olivia and Joel M. were here that morning, too. The more the merrier, with enough bierocks for all (and extra butter melted on Joel M's).






WHAT?!  I am so confused. I had forgotten that Joel Meyer was here for her birthday breakfast, and I had no idea that Uncle Joel was here for her birthday supper. If it weren't for his telltale head in the picture below, I wouldn't even believe it. I have no memory of this. I think all of February is lost in a haze of It's Done Now, So We Can Forget It.  Another possibility is that my mind is disintegrating, but let's not entertain that more likely possibility. 





I'm sure her supper was something delicious. Dessert was....drum roll... more banana split sundaes, with a cherry on top. 







And the Wren had a Peregrine to help her blow out the candles.

Happy birthday, Birdie. We love who you were, who you are, and who you're becoming.








1 comment :

Rebecca said...

We second that!

(that last part about Susie. Not the one where you are losing your mind.)