1.28.2023

Crummy Snapshots Phrom the Phone: 4/2022

















No, those are not multiple suns in the sky. They are eggs.






You don't know anything, because suns obviously are distinguished from eggs with smiles like so, and it's always best to have one for you and one for me of everything, including suns.







These women used to be my babies.
MY BABIES!

I just don't understand.





On my birthday, John took me on a Birthday Door Dash Date, in which we delivered food to other people and made enough money to pay for a bonafide date for ourselves. It was super fun and one of my favorite memories from last year.  That's the way to do it, folks. 








Cadence and a hairy nose.







Ransom and Baby Chrissy. (If you know, you know.)









While the older girls were at a party somewhere, John took the rest of us to the falls. It was a cold, drizzly day, but I love walking and spending time with these people, no matter what the weather. 
























































No comments :