1.30.2023

June 2022

















































I was swamped in June. I must have kept my head above water, because I'm still here, but I just sorted through several hundred pictures my children took and found only about a dozen of mine. Just imagine a grumpy, sunburnt, middle-aged lady gardening and cooking, and you'll have a pretty good sense of June around here.

____________________________________________

As you've probably guessed, Susannah took all the nature photography on this opening post, while I snapped the people. (Snap!)

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

That second to last one though! It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to be grumpy when you look at it. So this June- get this picture on your fridge. You might be sunburnt but you won't be grumpy.

Abigail said...

Time's running out to print that! I have a feeling I'm going to need it... ;)