1.30.2023

I Took None of These Pictures

 
...and I don't know who did. (Never mind. Piper just saw this post and took credit for them all.)

I do know that we had a lot of company in June. We hosted some old favorites (looking at you, Newmans and Dagi) and we got to meet a few friends that the older girls know for the first time (Howie, Kellie, Margaret, Joel M.). There are no pictures of the boys on my camera card, so I'm guessing they were hiding under tables from all the chaos.

Here's Kellie, though! Kellie looks sweet, and she is.
She is ALSO FULL OF MISCHIEF AND THOSE SOFT BROWN EYES CANNOT BE TRUSTED. (She's coming again this weekend, and I need to steel myself against her wily charms ahead of time.)






This girl heard the word "mischief" and came running.  (Don't worry, Corynn, I'll post a picture showcasing your beauty soon. Besides, most of the few readers of shotsnaps know this face well.)








There's not a drop of mischief in this one. (HA! But she's at least better at hiding it from the camera.)  :)








Judging by these pictures, they had a grass-blowing musical competition, 









as well as a full-out pillow fight. 
Looks like a successful weekend to me.




2 comments :

Rebecca said...

I really nailed it with Corynn. She is just so naturally beautiful.

Abigail said...

YES.

YES, SHE IS.