8.12.2005

Done With Bunnies.

I just noticed the inadvertent theme scoring my last few posts. Bunnies no longer!

In a few short hours, we harness the horses and head to Nanticoke for an early celebration of Millie's birthday tonight and a Manwaring Clan reunion tomorrow. Before the departure, I must make 2 cakes and some brownies, clean, pack, and take clothes off the line.

So why in the Sam Hill am I posting this? Out of pure graciousness to my faithful viewers, of course. Without new fodder for the eyes, the weekend would stretch unbearably long for the two of you who check my blog. So, here's one snapshot to tide you over.

This is Candida, one of Millie's cousins. She looks quizzically pensive here, but appearances are just a drop of the rivers that run deep. She is a quirky girl, full of life, whimsy, and a strong will. She also can make very funny faces. (My sister Becky took the picture, and I sucked the color out.)

Adieu, you faithful two!

4 comments :

Kathy said...

There's got to be more than two. I think there's more than two just in this family.

Anonymous said...

But two rhymes with adieu.

You need some poetic license.

Rebecca said...

Oops...I'm a three. How about...

Three Three-good bye to Thee!

Thanks for posting-believe it or not I DID like it! Hope to hear all about your trip back and your Ithaca church experience. Sorry we missed you! I am jealous of the great time I have heard about frying french fries and laughing it up... :-)

Abigail said...

Alright, alright.

Next time, I'll not denigrate my viewership by forgetting ONE of them. (Thanks to Purdyville, though, I probably was a bit off with my calculations...Hurrah for Purdyville!)

Rebecca,
I was not offered a single french fry. Of course, Leah and I were talking in the living room, and the fries were in the kitchen, but those boys had no trouble snarfling them all by themselves. :)

I was happy to get an unexpected letter from you. WAHOO! We may be able to see you on the weekend of the 26th, yes?