10.30.2014

To God's Children

It seems a crass way to communicate, but I'm not on Facebook, and this is the quickest avenue I know.  I'd like to petition prayer for my dad.  He was diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia* today, but the doctors also found many blood clots in his lungs.  Please pray that, if the Lord wills, the anticoagulants will safely break them up before the clots do greater harm. Wisdom and skill for the doctors.  Comfort and courage for my dad and mom, my brothers, and my sisters.

Thanks.

(I almost deleted this just now because part of me feels like it's not decent to spill such out on the internet allofasudden, but I truly do wish for your timely prayers regarding the clots, so here it stays.)

*The diagnosis is now acute myeloid leukemia.

5 comments :

Titi said...

Praying. Glad you didn't delete it.

Rundy said...

Yes, praying, and yes, very glad you didn't delete it.

Molly said...

Yes! Praying without ceasing!!! As you know, prayer is powerful and prayer can change things so I am glad you let us know.

Keeping you all in prayer.

Much love!

Rebecca said...

Oh- I am so sorry to hear this Abby! I just prayed and will continue to do so- peace be with you all.

Farmgirl said...

Oh, will pray. Praying for strength for the road, no matter what curves it has or how long it rambles on.