5.02.2019

The Books Below






One of the best things about our house is that it's stuffed with good picture books, and these four remain in my (Very Large) circle of favorites.

Just like children, they're cheeky and full of quirky whimsy and simple wisdom, along with humor that arrives unexpectedly, like a little boy pulling down his pants in the middle of a bridal shower.


In case you aren't familiar with them, here's a taste:















If you haven't read them, go find them now!

*Sorry for the rotten phone pictures. Our computer died, and I don't know how to do photo stuff on the new-to-us replacement, so phone it is for now.

3 comments :

Mrs. Marc Otto said...

Just finished putting all the Ruth Krauss books on hold. ;)

Abigail said...

Hurrah! I may be a dork, but that makes me happy. I've got a satisfied grin right now because, for once, my blog posts have wrought good in the world. :)

Molly said...

Oh my goodness! Your blog posts bring a WHOLE lot of good to the world!

I will be on the lookout for these books. Just viewing what you posted brought a smile to my face and a great curiosity to see more.

Thank you for making our world a better place - always!

Much love!