10.15.2020

September Brought October













**





**




**










































**



**















**



**



**


**



**













The light slants golden, and all the colors swell in one last hurrah. October has always been my favorite month, though now that I'm older, I can become heady on wind and wildness one day while dreading cold and dark the next. 

Taking each day as it comes is better than craning down the path. Full-bellied as I am, perhaps for the last time, this advice serves well. Sink into the joys of each day and don't linger too long over the sorrows. Each new day will have its own.

_________________________________________

Any snapshot marked thus  ** underneath was taken by Mildred. Yup.  I stole all the best pictures from my daughter, but, hey, I haven't been picking up the camera much, but I still want shotsnaps to look pretty, so I do what I must.


3 comments :

Full of Grace said...

These are beautiful photos

Rebecca said...

Look at you, getting all up to date just in time for the blog to get all Sunny!

Well done, lady!

Abigail said...

Thanks, Elizabeth!

Rebecca,
But now I'm behind again! Boo. Hiss.