7.15.2006

FREE READ!

If you're all not too weary of posts starved of their natural snapshots, here's another.

Tomorrow, Sunday, at 3:30, you're all welcome to come and take free stuff from our lawn, including (but not limited to) about 1,000 remaining books (most of them are NOT soggy, even though the tarp had a hole and the rain drove down).

People from Freecycle will be coming from 4-6, so be prompt! I care for you all so dearly that I'm giving you a 30 minute scoop.

And now I have to get off my sister's 'puter and count piles of money.

Real posts will arrive soon.
We're still not planning on getting internet access, but I can always use Becky's computer as a last resort AND my brilliant (desperate?) husband discovered free wireless access in the park!
Thank you, kind, wealthy man living in the large home bordering the park...

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Must . . . resist . . . books . . .

I don't really have shelf space, so I will tell myself loudly that I couldn't possibly want any of your books.

I'm surprised that you, Abby, being the frugal sort, have not sold all your "free stuff" on E-bay. If you sold 1,00 books for a dollar each . . .

The park might be a nice place for internet access in the summer, but the winter might be kind of tough . . . nothing like trying to use the computer with frozen fingers. What about the library? Do they have wireless internet access? The library in Greene does.

Matt said...

Let me get this straight... You mean Mr.Internet himself will not be purchasing access to the nothingness called cyberworld? This is another one of those joke posts, right? How will he get his Braveheart high?
Let me guess, books! Ha, that's so old-school.

Novac said...

I'll bet those FreeCycle people showed up early. If you get stuff on FC, you've got to be fast!!!