1.25.2007


She was wiping down the floor while I did dishes. I looked down and asked her if she was scouring the floor for me. I laughed and laughed when she nodded her head up and down for about a minute, spurred on by my delight.



Then she moved on to the refrigerator...



What a good baby.



Wait a minute....


If you're wondering what her sweatshirt says, wonder no longer-- she's a monster for sale or rent. When we went to buy this for Millie at a Salvation Army, the salesclerk just gave it to us, and it served Mildred Monster and Annika Monster well before they passed the torch to this new Monster.

3 comments :

Liana said...

I LOVE this sweatshirt...and Wren Monster is adorable!

Anonymous said...

You find the most unique clothing. How I wish I had found this gem for my boys! :)

Michelle

Abigail said...

Thanks, Liana. (I've started calling her Screech Owl instead of Wren, though, and plan to discover what one needs in order to legally change a name.)

Michelle,
I'm sure it'd be appropriate on your little monsters, too!