6.26.2009

Piper Turns One


This sweetling's milestone deserves a heartfelt post, but I am tired of blogging. Here's a link to my past heart. All holds true today, and we remember and rejoice. She is a priceless gift.


The girls told me what to make and how to decorate it. Annie chose a snail cake because she think Piper looks like a snail all curled up in sleep.


We gave her no presents, but my mom made her a cute sundress, and John's family mailed up some books. First, she played peekaboo with them.

Then, she discovered that SOMETHING was INSIDE!!!

It didn't take her long to open up Sarah's gift-book.


And it didn't take the big-uns long to swoop in and take her presents. Piper always covers her ears when she's upset. (I think it's really funny.)


Oops. We did give Piper a present. Happy Chicken Day!



We love you to the moon and back!

2 comments :

cadie said...

That is funny! She seems like such a quiet little one. I haven't been around her much, though.

Abigail said...

She is pretty quiet most of the time, and already has a dry sense of humor.