9.25.2010

Wilted

My cousin Lorin was sweet enough ask all three of these girls to toss flowers in her wedding this summer. I didn't take any pictures during the wedding because I left my camera at home. It follows that I also didn't take any pictures during the reception because I left my camera at home. Even though we only live five minutes away from both of these locations, I chose to enjoy the moment rather than drive home to get it.

But after the reception, as I was helping clean off tables, I picked up my bag, and, you guessed it!
I strike again in all my dazzling splendor.
I had my camera the entire time.


So here are two soiled snapshots of some rumpled flowergirls at the tail end of the day. More later.




1 comment :

sarah said...

Fancy dresses ahould always be broken in by a stream.