4.23.2012

One Thing Needful

Many snapshots languish in wait, but I've been a busy girl, and my blogging conduit,Ye Olde Laptop, is currently dead. To quickly answer Torie's question, though...

"Nope."

This is a recent unflattering picture of my fat and happy self at 39 weeks (on a birthday date!) (to see a play!) (with good friends!) (and with the Grand Planner, my ever-lovin' Heart!).

I'm now a couple of days overdue. Even fatter! I'm not feeling quite as jolly, though. C'mon, Honeybuckle!

Pretty impressive, huh...
 And now I'm off to turn somersaults.


 

7 comments :

alltheposts said...

You look smashing my pal! Somersaults shotsnaps, I can’t wait!

Full of Grace said...

I've been checking every day, sometimes twice to see if baby has made it's entrance yet. I LOVE LOVE LOVED the full belly shot at the end of your pregnancy! Ironically enough it actually makes me miss those days even though they often were very uncomfortable!! I Can't Wait for the Grand Announcement and will be praying for baby to come very soon :)

Rebecca said...

My dad always said pregnant women were the most beautiful and my mom always chided me saying "never call a pregnant woman fat!"

And then- just a few weeks ago- the honorable Doug Wilson said the very same thing in his sermon. Which one was it???? Pretty sure it is this one:

http://www.canonwired.com/featured/1664/

SO there.

You are lovely.

Liana said...

was just thinking about you the other day - and if baby had arrived yet or not.
ALSO, wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!
Looking forward to your announcement of little one's arrival :)

Molly said...

YOU look LOVELY! I never looked that beautiful when I was pregnant. I sported "Mick Jagger" lips for some odd reason and thankfully, my lips went back to normal. You remain in our prayers for a safe delivery and healthy Baby!

Much love!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!

alltheposts said...

I love that outfit too!! So cute!!