11.26.2019

More on Mopsy

For anyone who sees this and feels led to prayer, please pray for my mom. At last month's scan, the doctor found a carbuncle, and she's in surgery right now to remove and biopsy it.

I'm thankful this week and always for being part of a larger body of believers who can lift one another up through our Father, no matter how many miles lie between.

In case I'm not on here before then, Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends...and happy thanks-giving to everyone else!

4 comments :

Molly said...

We've been praying without ceasing for a good report and healthy recovery!

Much love!!

Nanno said...

We'll keep her in our prayers.

Abigail said...

Thank you, Molly and Nan!

And, Nan, our love and prayers right back to you, your dad, and family. <3

Abigail said...

p.s.
I already told you, Molly, but for anyone else who sees this, Mom's surgery went well, and without seeing the biopsy results, the surgeon thinks it's most likely benign. Praise the Lord!