3.26.2022

We Had Such Hopes: May 2021






I need to learn to drive the big tractor! Luke and Joel come home each year to plow and till for Mom and I.  It's a good excuse to get them to come for a visit, though.  ;)  I should mention that they bear no blame for the most discouraging gardening year of my adult lifetime. We had the worst harvest in 20 years, so I guess this year HAS to be an improvement, right?


Joel plows the upper garden.














Joel plows the lower garden.










Marshmallow break. (The five oldest were gone, so the five youngest and I had a party.)
















A week or so later, Luke tills the upper garden. WATCH OUT, MOPSY! (That lady just can't abide standing still.)

















Luke tills the lower garden. WATCH OUT, MOPSY! Rock-picking is dangerous business.






 

2 comments :

Molly said...

My goodness! How I LOVE that smile on your sweet Mom's face!!! She enjoys all aspects of God's goodness. I love it all.

Much love!

Abigail said...


Love right back! The annoying thing about my mother, though, is that she WON'T EVER STOP WORKING, ha! :)