11.18.2013

The New Wave

I don't know why homeschoolers have a reputation for abysmal fashion.  Take these two small home learners, for instance.  They boldly dress themselves with  verve and a hearty dash of panache.

Pink babushka bandana, smocked dress, tights, pink slippers (inspired by Scandinavia?):





Flower top crocheted with love by Grandma, ten gallon hat, and classic jeans combo: 





And when I write "ten gallon,"





I do indeed mean ten gallon.





The wearing of cool hats trumps being able to see.  This girl's serious about her fashion.


6 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

Um.
.
.
.
.
ADORABLES!!!!!!

heidiann(e) said...

(I just showed Phil & said, "Look she dressed herself!" and he said, "What did she dress herself AS?")

Molly said...

Love this! I cannot think of a better way to be dressed for school. Nicely done, girls.

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

BRAT(wurst)

That is hilarious.

elizabethfrances said...

I just read this to Lucy and Jane (as we spent quite a few minutes trying to find the photos and words from our last visit which I think was in 2013!) and there are smiles all around. And I just found out they didn't know that homeschoolers have this reputation. But now they know. :)